The first thing I want to say to everyone is to get your body back into the right position.

The year 2022 has begun.


If you are visiting us for the first time

Thank you very much.

Lily and Gold London

My name is MIKA and I am an SBM instructor.

I have been teaching SBM in London for 11 years now.


SBM is an exercise that was developed in Japan.


We want you to know how much your body distortions affect your health and well-being, and how we can help you to heal them through our SBM lessons.



When you are sick or unwell, you realise how much you appreciate your health.


Many people start running, going to the gym or doing yoga to improve their health.

The first thing I want to say to everyone is to get your body back into the right position. Running, going to the gym or doing yoga should be done afterwards. 




SBM Pillow






This year, I want to spread the word about SBM to as many people as possible.


If you are interested in SBM

If you live far away from us

Please contact us.


https://www.facebook.com/lilyandgold

 


I wish you all the best for the season.
Happy New Year2022




Comments

Labels

Show more