Cervical Spondylosis Leaving it to others won't make a difference

 





I joined a private group on Facebook and was told that I should use a towel pillow to support the curve of my cervical spine. I gave my recommendation.


I myself had a straight neck and numbness in my hands and fingers.
X-rays and blood tests showed no problems and I was about to have further tests.

After a lot of tests I was convinced that the hospital was not going to help.
I started to do SBM (Self Body Make) which I had been interested in for a long time.

Your hand numbness and finger numbness are all cervical spine problems. If you fix the cervical strain and thicken the discs, it will improve!

That's how I started SBM.







Have you been diagnosed with Cervical Spondylosis?

If you have, it will not get any better.

It is often caused by a distortion of the body and it is best to take care of yourself with exercise and supplements, even if this takes time.

If you are considering surgery, please think about your body's distortions before you have surgery. Your daily life may be the cause. You are the only one who can improve your distortions.

If you have Cervical Spondylosis
We are happy to offer you a trial SBM lesson.





We are based in North Finchley , London

http://lilyandgold-london.com/sbm_en.html








Comments

Labels

Show more