Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama world Infinity Mirror rooms

 





@ Tate modern in London



I went to the exhibition I booked last September.

I enjoyed the Kusama Yayoi World.
Actually, I didn't know much about Kusama Yayoi until last year. I was like the famous dot pumpkin person.


It's powerful and it never stops as she struggles to create work that will continue to shine even after she is gone.

This year I too have decided to push on.

I hope that as many people as possible will experience SBM and that together we can make our bodies better!

If you have a problem now, you are not alone.
Don't give up.


If you can't make it come to London, we also offer ZOOM lessons.
Please contact us for more information.

You can be healthy and have fun.
You are in control of your life.






Please follow us 









Comments

Labels

Show more