I would recommend it to anyone who has mental or physical problems to try it. SBM has changed me.



Lily & Gold Inc   would like to share with you the beauty of each and every one of our clients.


She has been coming to our main school in Tokyo for 9 years.


Read on to find out what she had to say, along with some photos!



Here is our beautiful customer.

...
I started SBM because of my sciatica.
I was in constant pain and couldn't live a normal life. I was told by the hospital that the only way to cure it was to have an operation and they just prescribed painkillers.

At that time, I met  Yuriko for the first time through an acquaintance and I still remember that I was really saved when she told me that I would be cured.

In the beginning I had a lot of pain and it was difficult for me, but I kept working hard and in less than half a year my sciatica got better and I could lead a normal life.

Now, after a few years of treatment, my chronic headaches, stiff neck and shoulders, lower back pain, hip anxiety, abdominal pain and other physical ailments have all improved.


I also feel that continuing with SBM has made a huge difference not only physically but also mentally.


I used to have very uneven moods, sometimes I couldn't do my housework, I had morbid worries, negative thoughts, autonomic dysreflexia and many other daily worries, but now I can look ahead and do what I have to do now.


I don't feel depressed and dark anymore.

I know it can be difficult at times, because you have to be in the right frame of mind to do it every day, but I would recommend it to anyone who has mental or physical problems to try it.
SBM has changed me.


I will continue to do SBM for the rest of my life.



我第一次来SBM是因为我的坐骨神经痛。
我一直处于痛苦之中,无法过正常的生活。 医院告诉我,要想好起来,唯一的办法就是做手术,他们只是开了止痛药。
当时,我仍然记得,当她告诉我我将被治愈时,我真的被拯救了。

一开始,我有很多疼痛,这对我来说很困难,但我一直在努力工作,不到半年,我的坐骨神经痛就好了,我可以过正常的生活。
现在,经过几年的治疗,我的慢性头痛、颈部和肩部僵硬、腰痛、臀部焦虑、腹痛和其他身体疾病都得到了改善。

我还觉得,继续服用SBM不仅在身体上,而且在精神上都有了巨大的变化。
以前我的情绪很不稳定,有时不能做家务,我有病态的担心,消极的想法,自主神经反射障碍和其他许多日常烦恼,但现在我可以向前看,做我现在要做的事。
现在我可以向前看,做我必须做的事。

我知道这有时会很困难,因为你必须以正确的心态每天做这件事,但我建议任何有身体或精神问题的人试一试。

SBM改变了我。
我将在我的余生中继续做SBM。



Thank you!









 

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more