Starting Self-Care at 30: Discovering SBM Through the Workplace

 This time, our SBM trial session was with a member of staff from one of our client’s companies.

She had heard about SBM at work, became interested, and decided to experience it for herself.

After the session, she shared this lovely feedback:

“Straight afterwards, I felt that the balance between my left and right legs had improved. I usually have a habit of putting more weight on my left foot when standing, but now I feel more balanced and in harmony. I also feel that I can breathe more easily through my nose.”

Although this was her first SBM session, she performed both the lower-back and neck exercises very carefully and beautifully.

Afterwards, she kept walking around to notice the difference in how her body felt and said:

“It feels easier to walk!”

Discovering SBM at the age of 30 gives her the opportunity to develop a habit of caring for her own body from an early stage.

Rather than waiting until pain or discomfort appears, we can start paying attention to our bodies and caring for them while we are feeling well.

And when the people we work with are healthy and well, it can contribute to a healthier and more positive workplace too.

It was lovely to see an interest in health and self-care being shared from one colleague to another through SBM.

Thank you for joining us! 



SBM Trial

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more