I have S-shaped scoliosis, and she was able to identify my spinal issues so accurately

Google Review


I’m so grateful to Mika for all her care and guidance. I have S-shaped scoliosis, and she was able to identify my spinal issues so accurately and explain everything to me in a way that really made sense.

The corrective exercises she guided me through felt very scientific and tailored to my body. Together with the pillow she recommended, I’ve genuinely felt a big difference — much less tension and pressure in my lower back, and I feel so much more comfortable after each session.

What makes the experience even more special is how caring Mika is. She’s incredibly patient and attentive, and after every session she always reminds me what to pay attention to and even prepares little snacks for me. 🥹 It’s such a thoughtful touch.

Thank you so, so much, Mika! I’ve had such a wonderful experience and I’ll definitely keep coming back. I feel very confident that with Mika’s professional guidance, I can continue improving my posture and managing my scoliosis in a healthier and more effective way. ❤️


-------


Gift Session 

Comments

Labels

Show more