SBM- I truly believe it’s a life-changing practice.
Recently, one of my clients shared these wonderful words with me:
“I truly believe SBM is a life-changing practice. When something has such a positive impact on your life, you naturally want to share it with others and help them experience it too.”
It means so much to hear this from someone who has experienced SBM personally and continues to practise it.
And now, a new opportunity is beginning.
A one-month SBM Experience Course in Chinese will soon start at Ming-Ai Institute in London.
For many participants, this will be their first experience of SBM and the idea of:
“Learning to care for your own body, by yourself.”
I’m very excited to see what they discover about their bodies during this month, how their body awareness develops, and what they will take away from the experience.
I’m really looking forward to introducing SBM to more people in London’s Chinese-speaking community.
Comments
Post a Comment