I haven't had a single episode of spinning vertigo since I started SBM.
Today's SBM lesson. A customer was sharing their very first SBM experience from two years ago with a fellow customer.
"I had a herniated disc and was recommended to try SBM. During my first trial lesson, I expected my lower back to be in bad shape, but I was shocked when they told me my cervical spine (neck) was also misaligned. I had never imagined that this neck misalignment was connected to my chronic vertigo. Back then, I couldn't even do the neck exercises for three minutes because they made me feel too sick to continue.
However, after attending the SBM Detox Seminar, I gradually became able to do the exercises. Looking back now, I haven't had a single episode of spinning vertigo since I started SBM."
That was their story about not being able to do the neck exercises for even three minutes.
Now, they can easily handle three hours for the waist and three hours for the neck at the SBM Detox Seminar. This is exactly how the human body changes and transforms.




Comments
Post a Comment