Let's reduce the burden on the NHS

I'm from Japan and I think the NHS service is fantastic, I've been in A&E once in 11 years and I really appreciate it.


After getting healthy through SBM, I realised how much I was taken care of in the hospital by my social insurance when I was in Japan. You may think that because you are a citizen, you deserve to have social security. When I was sick, I used to go to the hospital as a matter of course.


Then one day I realised that I was not the only one.

I have to cure myself...


And through SBM, I became convinced that I could heal myself.


Of course, some people need to be treated in a hospital. But for people like me, who have problems due to their constitution or body distortions, the only way is to heal themselves.


The burden on the NHS is lessened when each person is aware of themselves and takes responsibility for their own body.








Comments

Labels

Show more