It is thanks to SBM that I am able to manage my physical condition.

Feedback from the 10th SBM Detox Seminar (1)

 

Dear Mika

 

Thank you very much for the recent SBM Detox Seminar.

It was my first intensive seminar in a long time, but I managed to get through it.

 I have managed to keep my mind in the pandemic situation.

And I am very aware that it is thanks to SBM that I am able to manage my physical condition.

 

I am glad that I was able to concentrate for a long time.

 

In this seminar I was able to hold the pillow more firmly than before (not completely, of course) and compared to the previous seminar, the lower back exercises were more difficult and longer, but the neck exercises affected a part of my body that I don't always feel pain in (the thoracic spine).

 

My goal is to get rid of my hunchback, but I have not been able to achieve that yet, so I will try to do it next year.

Thank you very much.

 

 

 



From Mika


I would like to thank you for the great work you did on my SBM.

The part of the body that did not always feel pain was the part that I told you about thickening the intervertebral disc in Body Check. It is important to continue to take care of your body on a daily basis, so we will continue to take bacteria and glucosamine, and we will also talk about calcium again. We know that you have not had much time off this year, but please take time to rest and get plenty of sleep when you can. I look forward to working with you in the coming year."




Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more