I started SBM because of a femoral hernia. Customer testimonial from Tokyo

 https://ameblo.jp/mika-kubokawa/entry-12713024176.html 

This is an excerpt from a Japanese blog about improving femoral hernia

Here is a part of the 4-year SBM experience of a femoral hernia client of Lily & Gold Tokyo Main school 

If you are interested in joining us, please contact us.

We will be happy to give you a copy during your SBM trial lesson.




4 years SBM 2017-10 〜2021-9

Why did you start SBM?

        To cure my "femoral hernia".

The doctor at the hospital told me that the only way to cure it was to have an operation.


☆ Symptoms improved by SBM (Self Body Make)

What I was taking => Glucosamine, enzyme paste (Lily & Gold Made in Japan )


     ☆Femoral hernia (after regular check-up) → No more swelling.

     ☆Severe stiffness in the shoulders (no more headache and pain behind the eyes)

                    ☆Back pain, menstrual pain

     ☆Muscle tone throughout the body. 

     (Muscle tone throughout the body (especially in the back muscles)

     ☆My shoulders have widened and I am no longer hunched over.

     ☆Hip lift and better shape.

     ☆My ankles are softer and my o-leg is healed.   


                The following Symptoms improved by the "Enzyme Paste" taken with the exercises

     ☆Heat stroke (I used to get headaches and vomiting every summer, but not at all)

     ☆My blood flow has improved and my complexion has improved.

     ☆No more pimples, rash

     ☆My body feels lighter and I feel more relaxed every day.


Main adverse reactions

                     ☆Numbness of the right leg  ☆ Numbness of the whole left hand

     ☆Pimples on the face  ☆Hunchback ☆ Right sciatica



 I was diagnosed with a femoral hernia.

If left untreated, it can lead to adhesions and decay of the surrounding organs in the worst case scenario, so early surgery is recommended. Laparoscopic surgery is a simple way to insert a net. It can only be cured by surgery."

I was shocked by Dr explanation. This is a procedure that many people do, so he said it in a light-hearted way and suggested that I have the operation in October. He suggested that I have the surgery in October.


I have no choice but to have the operation, but I have never had an operation before and I am scared and I don't like it. I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it.

My children are still small and I don't want to spend 5 days in hospital...

When I told my husband, he was surprised and asked me if there was any other way. He searched for a hospital.


In September 2017, I heard about SBM from Yamamoto san


In the meantime, I received an email from Yamamoto san inviting me to tea. When I told him about the possibility of surgery, she said "Wait, there is something called SBM, what do you think? She told me about SBM for the first time.

She told me about her own experience and told me not to take it too hard as her family would be thinking about it.


TBC.............



I am trying to make more people aware of SBM and that it is possible to cure yourself without surgery and without giving up on a condition that is said to be incurable.
The insertion of a net in a femoral hernia is a common procedure, but on the other hand there are people who have allergic reactions and other problems due to the insertion of the net.

We would like to offer the SBM experience to anyone who suffers from a cervical or  lumber herniated disc as well as a femoral hernia. It is not a quick fix, but if you are in pain and discomfort, you can not find the way please try SBM it may take a few years for your body to improve.

SBM women Classes are by annual membership only, please contact us if you would like to have an SBM trial lesson.



Lily & Gold Glucosamine £120 15sack
Made in JAPAN


Lily & Gold Enzyme Paste  £180 25pastes
Made in JAPAN







Comments

Labels

Show more