During the last one year, I had finger pain and stiffness but GP had nothing to do with it after a serious of blood test.

SBM trial lesson 


We are currently offering SBM trial lessons at a special price for first timers.


○1 hour SBM trial & Body Check

○Location North London

○Cost £60

○Every Saturday 1pm - 2pm

○Please contact us if you are unable to make a suitable date.


Here's what our customers say


Hi! This is Jennie. Yesterday I just tried SBM trial lesson and I felt so good, and I like to share my feelings and expend my huge thanks to Mika. 


During the last one year, I had finger pain and stiffness but GP had nothing to do with it after a serious of blood test. Then I tried Chinese medicine and acupuncture but it was still not effective. Then I met Mika and she asked me if I only use one side to chew food and I said yes. She said maybe this may cause my muscle imbalance and then spine problem and then finger pain. So I did the trial lesson for she could know more about my problem. She was so patient and professional, giving me exercise and detailed explanation. The exercise was simple but I believe in greatness lies in simplicity. I determined to try more of SBM and expecting the results.



你好!我是Jennie。昨天我刚刚试了SBM的试课,感觉非常好,我想和大家分享我的感受,并向Mika表达我巨大的谢意。

在过去的一年中,我的手指疼痛和僵硬,但全科医生在做了认真的血液检查后认为与此无关。后来我尝试了中药和针灸,但仍然没有效果。后来我遇到了Mika,她问我是否只用一侧来咀嚼食物,我说是。她说也许这可能导致我的肌肉不平衡,然后是脊柱问题,然后是手指疼痛。所以我做了试听课,以便她能更多地了解我的问题。她是如此耐心和专业,给我提供了练习和详细的解释。练习很简单,但我相信简单才是最重要的。我决心尝试更多的SBM课程,并期待着结果。



Hi Jenny 

Thank you for joining us for a trial lesson. It was your first SBM and you did very well.

One bite and cervical distortions can also lead to numbness and pain in the hands. Cervical distortions will improve if you continue to do SBM, so please do not worry and keep doing it every day.

I had the same symptoms, but with SBM all symptoms are gone!   Mika


你好 Jenny

谢谢你参加我们的SBM试课。这是你的第一次SBM,你做得非常好。

一咬牙和颈椎扭曲也会导致手的麻木和疼痛。如果你继续做SBM,颈椎扭曲会得到改善,所以请不要担心,每天坚持做。

我也有同样的症状,但使用SBM后,所有的症状都消失了!  Mika

http://lilyandgold-london.com/class_en.html




Little moons Mochi 

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more