"I could only manage 5 minutes at first, but I've been doing SBM every day. The numbness is gone!"

๐ŸŽ‰ "The Numbness Is Gone!" 

— A Heartening Testimonial from Our March Seminar



In March, we held a seminar titled "You Can Heal Your Herniated Disc Yourself."​

One of our participants shared this encouraging feedback:​


"I could only manage 5 minutes at first, but I've been doing SBM every day. The numbness is gone!"​

   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


Even small, consistent efforts make a difference.​

By continuing with SBM (Self Body Make), your body will inevitably improve.​

Restoring the natural curves (S-curves) of the spine in the lower back and neck not only alleviates pain and numbness but also brings positive changes to posture, internal organ function, and overall body alignment.​

๐ŸŒฟ​We warmly welcome monthly participation!​

Repeated learning deepens your understanding of SBM and enhances the quality of your movements.​

๐Ÿ“…​Our next seminar is scheduled for Thursday, April 25.​

If this resonates with you, we invite you to join us!​







Comments

Labels

Show more