I finally met someone who understands my pain and knows how to improve it

SBM Trial Lesson for People Suffering from Numbness and Pain Due to Nerve Compression



Lily and Gold London offers a SBM trial lessons.

We provide consultations during the trial lesson. Let's also experience SBM together.



"I finally met someone who understands my pain and knows how to improve it," giving me hope.

1) Reason for becoming interested in Self Body Make (SBM)

For about two and a half years, I've been suffering from severe lower back pain. 
I can only stand, walk, or sit for about an hour at a time.

The doctor told me it was an early stage of a herniated disc and that I should try 
to heal it on my own.

However, there was no specific guidance on what to do.

I kept going to chiropractors whenever it got worse, which only provided temporary 
relief from the pain.

As the doctor's advice was increasingly leaning towards surgery, I wondered how 
this condition is treated in Japan. While researching, I came across an advertisement 
for SBM trial guidance and decided to give it a try.

2) Impressions of the SBM trial lesson

The exercises themselves are very simple. In my mind, I was confident that "I can do this," 
but when I actually tried, it was very difficult. I was able to physically realize that 
my body was not in the correct state.

After hearing about the experiences of Dr. Kubokawa herself and other students, 
I felt that "I finally met someone who understands my pain and knows how to improve it," giving me hope.




 

Comments

Labels

Show more