I want to be able to walk well and go out on my own legs forever.

 Clients returning from caring for a family member

 

I spoke to people I hadn't seen for a long time.

Some of my friends have pain in their knees and hips and their daily lives are affected because they have to walk with a stick 

 

I'm 78 and I don't care how old I live to be, but I want to be able to walk well and go out on my own legs forever. It wouldn't be any fun otherwise!

 

Clients who continue with SBM move very fast.

And today, after the lesson, I noticed that she had braided her hair in the back and quickly made it up.

She had braided her hair in the back! It makes you forget your age. !!!!!!

 

 

Knee pain, hip pain

O-legs, difficulty walking, etc.

You can get better with SBM 

Why not improve your quality of life?




Comments

Labels

Show more