When you do something new, you have to be prepared. If you decide to do it, you can do it.

 



When you do something new, you have to be prepared.
If you decide to do it, you can do it.
Whether you have a habit of doing it or not.
You can only do it if you are prepared. There is nothing special about it.
In my experience, the characteristics of people who change their bodies are that they're honest and they don't make excuses. It is simple.

Everyone has their own goals: to get in shape, to improve physical discomfort or to build muscle.


If you are motivated, try SBM first with a 3 month trial class.
Then, if you see the value in SBM, join a class and change your body and mind.
Let's change your body and mind with us

https://lilyandgold-london.com/







The Language of Heaven
                         by    Saito, Hitori
I love you.
I am lucky
I am happy
I am pleasant 
Grateful
Thank you.
I forgive you.


天国言葉

愛しています
ついてる
うれしい
楽しい
感謝しています
しあわせ
ゆるします

斎藤一人



Wishing you another happy day!








Comments

Labels

Show more