The curvature of the neck is very important for improving your eyesight!




Client at Tokyo Main School 
Vision improved from 0.1 to 1.2. I heard about this amazing result and would like to share it with you.




During a recent lesson, a customer told us
I went for a medical check-up. My eyesight has improved! It's now 1.5 and 1.2! My left and right eyesight is so different, I used to have 1.2 on the right and 0.1 on the left. I was surprised to see that it is now 1.5 on the right and 1.2 on the left. I remember that my eyesight improved rapidly when I took a course... SBM is still amazing.
I couldn't get a driving licence because of my eyesight, but now I want to drive a car! I want to drive a car! I think I'm going to try. And..."


The curvature of the neck is very important for improving your eyesight! The curvature of the neck is very important for good vision.
And the muscles that support it.
And the thickening of the discs. !!!! 
This is the end.



 

Comments

Labels

Show more