what do you want to do about your current physical and mental health problems?

Are you aware that you really want to heal your body?

I think the question of finding time is a question of awareness.
If you don't make time and take time to think about it, the current situation will not change.
Take time to think, what do you want to do about your current physical and mental health problems?







By putting yourself in the environment, your awareness will change.
SBM 6 hours That is too long! Some people think.
But put yourself in the environment and try! Some people think.
If you do it with others who are challenged, you can do it. And that continuity becomes the norm.





Hi
I'm going abroad alone tomorrow. First time going abroad alone.
Tried fasting for 3 days and then 5 days.
I got 6 hours of SBM which gave me more confidence,
I am no longer afraid to travel abroad alone and I did it,
I look forward to the next SBM Detox Seminar.
                              From our client






 

Comments

Labels

Show more