If you keep going SBM, it won't change immediately, but your body will definitely change! 

Today's lesson was attended by a customer on the SBM 3 month trial course!

 
During the tea break, a client from the Advanced Pillow
 
They told us about their SBM history, their pain when she started and how her body felt.
 
It's OK if you keep going, it won't change immediately, but your body will definitely change! My hunchback improved, I went from sleeping on my back to sleeping on my stomach, my migraines disappeared, my posture improved, I got taller ・・・・
 We've been doing SBM for 9 years".
 
He shared his valuable SBM experience and encouragement.
 
 
Some clients who might have been afraid of their first SBM session because of the pain.
After listening to the testimonies, they all said that they had overcome the pain and were getting through it. They said, "I am very happy to hear about your experience.
I'm sure your testimonies were a great encouragement to them.
Thank you so much.
 
A client on the trial course said at the end
I also sleep on my stomach 
I have also heard that hard bedding is good. Do you all sleep on the floor?
So you can sleep on your back?
I will continue SBM for 30 minutes every day from tomorrow!
 
 
We look forward to our next lesson.




Well done 


SBM 3 month trial course

Please check HP

https://lilyandgold-london.com/



 

Comments

Labels

Show more