My condition was improving and I no longer felt unwell. After regaining my health thanks to SBM



Lily & Gold Tokyo Yuriko held SBM(Self BodyMake) seminar in Tokyo.
Human body is simple and amazing. Just listen your body saying. Your body just tell you what's wrong if you feel pain ,numb, 

SBM is simple too. SBM tell you what your current condition of body. 





Hip (lower back) exercise




Neck exercise



I shared my SBM experience to people when I was in Tokyo.(2009)

When I was a teenager my health started to deteriorate and I was frequently visiting the doctor. When I started working my grandmother was becoming frail. By the time I was 38 I realised I could not go
on looking after my aging grandmother with me being constantly poorly.

It was at this time I came across Self Body Make (SBM), a self-healing method for curing one’s body. After attending the Main School in Tokyo for 16 months, my condition was improving and I no longer felt unwell. After regaining my health thanks to SBM, I aspired to becoming an instructor with the hope to spread the word to people who suffered from constant illnesses like myself.
I learned the importance of listening to one’s body and mind through SBM. I also learned the beauty of self-healing, controlling and managing one’s own wellbeing.
I wish this world becomes free of health problems and that everybody can live in a bright society filled with joy and laughter. With that in mind, I aim at proliferating the importance of SBM to anyone who is in need of health guidance.


Upcoming SBM workshop in London






Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more