As for the effect on Parkinson's diseases, it's obviously not a cure, but I think it will be a very good tool to improve my quality of life.

Thank you for sharing your Experience of SBM.






I came to try this exercise to see if it would help counter the effect of Parkinson's diseases which I had for 15 years.

Though it was just a trial where I had 20mins of exercise, the result was very promising. I could see a clear improvement in the overall posture which is  one aspect of the Parkinson's diseases I've been trying to counter. 


The drastic change I could see on the before and after pictures was somewhat shocking.





Since this exercise will develop the muscles which inturn adjust the posture, I imagine the improvement will be more long lasting than other therapies like Chiropractic, osteopathy,  acupuncture ect.
It's more of a exercise than a therapy so if you are not willing to put in some work, it's probably not going to be much help but for those who are ready to face the challenge, it's worth every strenuous moments you may go through. 
As for the effect on Parkinson's diseases, it's obviously not a cure, but I think it will be a very good tool to improve my quality of life.













Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more