I was diagnosed with a straight neck in my 20s.



Morning SBM lesson.

A customer who has just entered their 4th month of SBM. They no longer feel lower back and knee pain when walking.


 During the BODY CHECK, I can feel that their pelvic height is well aligned and stable.


As for pelvic twists and distortions, if you continue SBM correctly and consistently, you'll build balanced muscles and improve these issues. So, let's continue as we are with peace of mind.



The customer felt that their neck's range of motion had slightly improved compared to before, and they shared a story from their 20s.

"I was diagnosed with a straight neck in my 20s. (The customer is currently in their 60s) My posture was poor, and when I was young, I could compensate with physical strength. Massages and chiropractic treatments helped temporarily, but I couldn't push myself anymore. I continued yoga for over 10 years, but this year I experienced a sudden lower back pain, and my knees started hurting... "

Looking back,


The signs were there from the straight neck (lack of cervical curve) in my 20s

It's something I understand now, but...

At that time, rather than thinking about how to improve it, I could only think of relying on massage and chiropractic treatments.


I think quite a few people might think, "Oh? That's me too."

It was the same for me; I didn't have the idea of improving it myself.

Now, through my own experience and sharing SBM, I can confidently say from customers' improvements:


"We now understand that we shouldn't leave it as is just because it's a straight neck.

In SBM, we don't just talk about lumbar and cervical curves, but we guide customers on how to create these body curves, and they make the changes themselves.

Leaving body distortions as they are leads to health issues.

Look at your current physical discomfort from a new angle – could it be from body distortions?

By improving your body's distortions yourself, you can change.

You can start with:
SBM trial lesson 1-month course at London school
SBM ZOOM online TRIAL









Comments

Labels

Show more