I no longer suffer from sciatica, which used to occur frequently.

Clients Testimonials 

Lily and Gold Tokyo Akasaka 


I'd like to introduce the feedback from our customers at the Akasaka branch who have been practicing SBM for one year:


-------------------------------------------------------------

"Reflecting on the past year, I initially had chronic lower back pain and frequently experienced sciatica and numbness in my left leg. Curious, I went with my father to try out SBM. Ms. Masayo explained what SBM is and why the curves in the lower back and neck are necessary for the human body. During the session, I received a body check and was told that my pelvis was 1 cm higher on the left side, causing imbalance. My lower back was slightly curved, while my neck had straightened and developed a 'straight neck' condition. Although surprised, I understood the issues.


I joined in May last year and initially practiced SBM at home for 30 minutes daily. At first, I experienced dull pain in my lower back and occasional numbness in my legs. When doing neck exercises, I couldn't move my head as instructed and often fell asleep during the session. However, with daily practice, the pain in my lower back and neck gradually disappeared, and I regained mobility. I also experienced tinnitus and dizziness as part of the healing reaction. During lessons, I was advised that simply doing SBM was difficult to create curvature, so I began to pay attention to my posture and always wear a pelvic belt.

I started taking glucosamine in September and enzyme paste in November. After one year of practicing SBM, I no longer suffer from sciatica, which used to occur frequently. I didn't expect these changes. Although there is still much I don't fully understand, I want to continue learning through lessons.




From Masayo SBM Instructor Akasaka

As we enter the second year next month, I feel truly delighted when I realize that the customer has listened attentively and tried to understand what I convey during lessons. Thank you very much indeed. Most importantly, I am amazed that the lower back pain and sciatica, which prompted me to start SBM, have disappeared. The difficulties, pain, and healing reactions I experienced were overcome because of my consistent practice. SBM is about adjusting one's body independently; nothing will change if you don't do it yourself. Moreover, it's crucial to do it properly.


The remarkable changes achieved in one year were due to your determination, strong will, and openness. I look forward to the second year and ask for your continued support. I'm sure you'll deepen your understanding of SBM and enjoy the process. Thank you very much for continuing this journey with us.







我想介绍一下在赤坂校进行SBM练习已有一年时间的客户感想:


“回顾过去一年,我最初常年受腰痛困扰,经常出现坐骨神经痛和左腿麻木。出于好奇,我和父亲一起去尝试了SBM。雅代老师解释了SBM的含义以及为什么人体需要腰部和颈部的曲线。在课程中,我接受了身体检查,得知我的骨盆左侧高出1厘米,造成了不平衡。我的腰部稍微弯曲,而颈部已经变得笔直,出现了“直颈”状况。虽然感到惊讶,但我理解了这些问题。

我去年五月开始加入,最初在家里每天练习30分钟的SBM。起初,我腰部感到钝痛,偶尔还会出现腿部麻木。在做颈部运动时,我无法按照指示转动头部,经常在练习过程中睡着。然而,通过每天的练习,腰部和颈部的疼痛逐渐消失,我恢复了活动能力。我还出现了耳鸣和头晕等好转反应。在课程中,我被告知仅仅进行SBM难以形成曲线,因此我开始注意姿势,并始终佩戴骨盆带。

我从九月开始服用葡萄糖胺,十一月开始服用酶制剂。经过一年的SBM练习,我不再经常患坐骨神经痛。我没有预料到会有这些变化。虽然我仍然有很多不完全理解的地方,但我希望通过课程继续学习。



-------------

雅代老师

当他下个月迎来第二个年头时,我意识到客户听得很认真,并试图理解我在课程中传达的内容,我感到非常高兴。非常感谢你们。最重要的是,我惊讶地发现,促使我开始SBM的腰痛和坐骨神经痛已经消失。他经历过的困难、疼痛和好转反应,都是因为他坚持不懈的练习。SBM是关于自主调整身体的,如果你不自己去做,什么都不会改变。而且,做好是至关重要的。

在一年中取得如此显著的变化,要归功于他的决心、坚定的意志和开放的心态。我期待着第二年的到来,并请求你继续支持。我相信你将加深对SBM的理解,并享受这个过程。非常感谢他继续与我们一起前行。”






Comments

Labels

Show more