Next SBM Detox Seminar on 3 March 2024.

Next SBM Detox Seminar on 3 March 2024.
If you are interested, please contact us for more information.




Thank you so much Master Yuriko and master Mika!  

Recently I travelled a lot and I felt my body crunched very seriously   but could not get it recovered . I viewed this workshop as  kind of “salvation” .   As I expected,  to do the SBM was so hard this time, I haven’t done regularly like before cause I could not take it with me when I travel.  But after this session, I got my back straight again and feel more energy now.                         

Regarding to the size of pillow, I hope maybe Yuriko will consider to develop one small version only for frequently traveller ? 

I have participated a few private trial classes at the very beginning and 3-4 times workshop as” supplement”.   

However, honestly speaking,  I don’t have enough time and discipline  to commit myself to SBM. Life is full of multiple tasks to  consume our body and soul. 

Now I realise, if I need to keep this precious hard-working result , I really have to sign up for regular training at least 1-2 times per month to go to private session which Mika could monitor and adjust my movement.  Correct movement is far more important than myself to do incorrect training . And using the products  is so important as well .  It is the systematic system which they designed.  

It takes time for us to realise the benefit and also be fully willing to mind our body with the help from Yuriko and Mika . 

Thanks again master Yuriko and master Mika . Arigatō!





 

Comments

Labels

Show more