This wonderful reaction was something I had never experienced in my life -- my body was miraculously self-heating



 I have been taking the SBM exercise for several months. After Mika's detailed explanation, I participated in the 5 days detox and 5 days recovery plan, also completed the 6 hours continuous SBM exercise today.

I checked my blood pressure the day before the detox (79 mmHg / 122mmHg) and blood sugar was (5.4mmol/L = 99mg/dL).  But in the morning of day 2 that I felt a little dizzy and lethargic.  After the measuring, I found that my blood pressure dropped to (70 / 97) and blood sugar dropped to (3.9mmol/L = 70mg/dL), but after I had Enzyms Paste and measured again two hours later, all the data returned to normal.

During the entire detoxification process, I went out to work for a whole day as usual, but my body did not have any other adverse reactions, especially on the fourth day, I had no hunger at all, and my body seemed to have adapted to the detoxification.
I lost 3.4kg during this 10 day detox that I feel extremely relaxed in my body and I am slowly regaining my weight now.

Today's 6 hour SBM exercise gave me unprecedented experience.
Especially in the last 3 hours of cervical spine exercise, I got a very special feeling.
During the first hour of cervical exercise, my left hand was numb and I was so cold that I needed a blanket to keep my body warm.
But an hour later, my body was miraculously self-heating, and within a short period of time, the numbness of my left hand completely disappeared, and the blood flowed smoothly all over my body. I felt that my internal organs were full of heat, and the heat even reached the  my fingers and toes,
This wonderful reaction was something I had never experienced in my life, so I didn't have the slightest pain in the next two hours of neck exercise, and I successfully completed the neck exercise.
Special thanks to Mika for her guidance and assistance.



我參加 SBM 的運動已經有幾個月的時間了,經過 Mika 詳細的解釋後,我參加了5天的排毒和5天的復原計畫,並且於今日完成了連續6小時的 SBM 運動。

在排毒的前一天我檢測了我的血壓 (79 mmHg / 122mmHg) ,血糖是 (5.4mmol/L = 99mg/dL)。但在第2天的早晨我感到有點頭暈目眩,沒有精神。經過測量後我發現我的血壓降至 (70 / 97) ,血糖則降至 (3.9mmol/L = 70mg/dL),但在當我吃了 Enzyms Paste 兩小時再次测量後,一切數據均恢復正常。
在整個排毒過程中,我每天照常出門工作一整天,然而我身體並沒有其他不良反應,尤其是到的第4天我巳經完全沒有飢餓感,身體似乎巳經適應了排毒所帶來的樂趣。
在這10天的排毒療程中我減輕了3.4公斤,我感到身體無比的輕鬆,目前體重在慢慢恢復中。

今天6小時的 SBM 運動讓我有著空前未有的經驗。
尤其是在最後3小時的頸椎運動中更是讓我得到了無比殊勝的感受。
在頭一個小時的頸椎運動中,我的左手有些麻木,而且我感到身體無比的寒冷,並且需要蓋被子來保持我身體的溫度。
但一個小時過後,我的身體居然奇妙的自我發熱,並且在很短的時間之內我左手的麻木現象完全消失,血液暢流全身,我感到我的內臟全部充滿了熱氣,熱氣甚至於通到了我的手指與腳趾,
這個奇妙的反應是我這一生從未經歷過的,所以在接下來的兩個小時的頸部運動中我完全沒有絲毫的痛苦,自我順利完成了頸部運動。
在此特別感謝 Mika 的指導舆協助。





The next workshop will be held in March 2023.
Please register if you wish to attend.





Comments

Labels

Show more