The numbness of my left hand completely disappeared

 


SBM Detox Workshop in London


We are happy to Share feedback from customers who attended the SBM workshop.





I have been practicing  the SBM  for several months by now since the SBM trial session.  After Mika's detailed explanation, I participated in the 5 days Enzyme paste detox and 5 days recovery plan, also completed the 6 hours continuous SBM course today.

 

Today's 6 hours class gave me unprecedented experience. Especially in the last 3 hours of cervical spine exercise, I’ve got a very special feeling.

During the first hour of cervical exercise, my left hand was numb and I felt so cold that I needed a blanket to keep my body warm.

But after an hour, my body was miraculously self-heating, and within a short period of time, the numbness of my left hand completely disappeared, and the blood flowed smoothly throughout my body. I felt that my internal organs were full of heat, and the heat even reached the  my fingers and toes. This wonderful reaction was something I had never experienced in my life, so I didn't have the slightest pain in the next two hours of neck exercise, and I successfully completed the neck exercise.

Special thanks to Mika for her guidance and help 🙏 

 

 

(日本語訳)

SBM体験会レッスンから数ヶ月、SBMを実践しています。  今回Mikaの丁寧な説明の後、5日間の酵素ペーストでのデトックスと5日間の回復プランを実践、本日6時間のSBMが終わりました。

 

今日の6時間クラスは、今までにない体験をさせていただきました。特に最後の3時間の首の運動は、特別な感覚を覚えました。最初の1時間の首の運動では、左手がしびれ、毛布が必要なほど体が冷えていました。しかし、1時間後には奇跡的に体内から自己発熱し、短時間で左手のしびれが完全に消え、体中に血液がスムーズに流れるようになりました。内臓が熱に包まれ、手足の指先まで熱くなっているのを感じました。この素晴らしい反応は今までの人生で経験したことのないものでした。その後の2時間の首の運動では少しの痛みもなく、首の運動を無事に終えることができました。

指導してくださったMikaに感謝します。

 

(中国語訳)

从SBM试验课开始,我已经练习了几个月了。  经过Mika的详细讲解,我实现了5天的酵素Paste排毒和5天的恢复计划,今天也完成了6小时的连续SBM课程。

 

今天的6小时课程给了我前所未有的体验。特别是在最后3个小时的颈椎锻炼中,我有一种很特别的感觉。

在第一个小时的颈椎运动中,我的左手麻木了,我感到非常冷,需要用毯子来保暖。

但一个小时后,我的身体奇迹般地自我加热,在很短的时间内,我左手的麻木感完全消失了,血液顺利地流遍全身。我感到我的内脏充满了热量,热量甚至到达了我的手指和脚趾。这种奇妙的反应是我一生中从未经历过的,所以在接下来两个小时的颈部练习中,我没有丝毫的疼痛,顺利完成了颈部练习。

特别感谢Mika的指导和帮助





The work shop will be held again in 2023, so please contact us if you would like to take part.







Comments

Labels

Show more