Benefits of Hip Exercises and Neck Exercises for herniated disc



 
Health Magazine  からだにいいこと( Good for your body)

Lily & Gold Tokyo SBM Head School, Principal Yuriko introduced SBM (Self Body Make 
Exercises). SBM is simple Hip( Lower back ) and Neck exercises using a SBM pillow which specially developed by Chiropractor. A Patient of herniated disc, lower back pain need to rebuild well balance of muscle and correct the position of pelvis, spine. The exercises only build your own muscle. It's simple curing exercises. Please try SBM if someone wants heals your herniated disc condition.





We visited Lily & Gold Head school in Tokyo



Please do not give up if you diagnosed as herniated disc or slipped disc. 


I am so happy to share Makiko's herniated disc story.....

It was six and a half years ago when I started feeling numbness in my left leg and was diagnoses with a herniated disc, It was so bad that I had to retire from my job. I decided to undergo on operation back in Japan, In the meantime I wanted to do something to alleviate the symptoms, so I started searching on internet. And that was how I stumbled across SBM, I was back at work, I gave birth twice, switched workplace twice, and moved house twice, Going through such frantic life events would be too much even for a healthy person, but thanks to SBM, I managed to accomplish them all with no problem. 



Finished SBM class just The day before the delivery


When I was diagnosed with a slipped disc I was advised against conceiving, Having said that, not only had the numbness in my left leg disappeared but I also felt no back pain typically associated during pregnancy and managed to do SBM up until the day before the delivery. That was nothing but miraculous. I am grateful for Mika who had guided me thought with kindness throughout.



During pregnancy Makiko keep doing SBM and care of her spine and whole body.



When I joined the class SBM, Yuriko from the mail school in Tokyo encouraged me, saying my conditions would improve in six month, And her words were true. The symptoms of hernia disappeared after six months. But It was also true that the first six months were the hardest time. Even exercising for 10 minutes was so painful at the beginning that I literally cried on the pillow everyday. By the time I was upgraded to the Advanced pillow I was enjoying pain free exercise. 

Every January I was self-declaring that I would graduate (from class). When Mika had officially declared that it was time. I felt vulnerable, sad, and happy all at once, like a bird flying out from its nest, After the graduation I continued attending the class once a month, being instructed by Mika while having a good time conversing with other classmate. Going forward I aim at healing my bunions. Thanks for your continued support Mika!




If you want to try SBM please feel free to contact us! 












Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more