Caring of mucous membranes
"Dry mucous membranes are a sign of dehydration and can cause various health problems"
- By fermenting 80 good-quality wild grasses, medicinal herbs, and seaweeds over a year, our highly condensed enzyme contains a high level of potency in the paste
- Quality and safety accredited by the Japanese Association of Preventive Medicine for Adult Disease.
- Contains MAP Enzyme, a natural enzyme for balancing hormones.
- Contains LPS (bacteria found in soil and/or vegetables), protecting from infections/allergies and help maintain health.
- Each enzyme paste is individually wrapped – meaning it’s convenient and easy to carry
- The product is in the form of paste and doesn’t require liquid to take.
- How to take Enzyme Paste As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 pastes daily.