Is migraine a curable disease?

Migraine is the third most common disease in the world (behind dental caries and tension-type headache) with an estimated global prevalence of 14.7% (that’s around 1 in 7 people).1

Migraine is more prevalent than diabetes, epilepsy and asthma combined.2

Chronic migraine affects approximately 2% of the world population.3

Migraine affects three-times as many women as men, with this higher rate being most likely hormonally-driven.4

Research suggests that 3,000 migraine attacks occur every day for each million of the general population. This equates to over 190,000 migraine attacks every day in the UK.5

Quote

from Migraine Trust 



Is migraine a curable disease?



Most of my currents clients were told that There's currently no cure of migrants like my clients said. 


I was told that my only choice was to control the pain by combining medicine for migraines prescribed by the hospital with market painkillers and I thought I would have migraines for the rest of my life. 

see more story.... 

I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE MIGRAINES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

After our clients tried a few years SBM , all clients any more migraines. Why do you try SBM and look after your health by yourself? Will you continue to deal with migraine? I believe that SBM could help and save migraine patients in the world. 


Lily & Gold London


How to do SBM?






 


Comments

Labels

Show more