My itchy skin condition has been greatly improved

I have been practicing SBM and using Lily & Gold health supplements for two years, and have done 4 guided fasts and detoxes.


Before practicing SBM, I didn’t know that my pelvis was uneven or that my sternum was slightly twisted to the left. All I knew was that my neck was thick and short.
For many years, I have been suffering from unexplained itchy skin and hay fever. My skin is also slightly rough with enlarged and uneven pores.


Before I knew it, two years had passed and I had entered the advanced class of SBM.


Obviously, my itchy skin condition has been greatly improved. The hay fever that I had suffered for many years has miraculously disappeared today, and my skin has become smooth and smooth.


Now my pelvis is completely flat, I no longer have leg length problems, and my neck is much longer than before.
Thanks to SBM for bringing me good health and giving me more confidence.


~ J Chang ~ (London)


我已经练习SBM并使用Lily & Gold 健康产品两年了,并进行了4次指导下的禁食和排毒。


在练习SBM之前,我不知道我的骨盆不平衡或我的胸骨略微向左扭曲。我只知道我的脖子又粗又短。
多年来,我一直饱受无法解释的皮肤瘙痒和花粉症的困扰。我的皮肤也有点粗糙,毛孔增大且不均匀。


不知不觉中,两年过去了,我已经进入了SBM的高级班。
显然,我的皮肤瘙痒情况得到了极大的改善。困扰我多年的花粉症奇迹般地消失了,皮肤变得光滑细腻。


现在我的骨盆完全平整了,我不再有腿长问题,脖子也比以前长了很多。
感谢SBM带给我健康,并让我更有自信。





Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more