After incorporating SBM into my life, all these health issues have been resolved.

🇬🇧It's officially the first day of summer !!

Thanks to SBM, which I discovered in my late thirties, I have overcome various health issues. Previously, I suffered from knee effusion due to meniscus damage, headaches, stiff shoulders, pain in my hip joints and left knee, sciatica, constipation, inflammation and bleeding in the colon, annual removal of sigmoid colon polyps during colonoscopies, eradication of H. pylori, abnormal cervical cancer cell diagnosis, tendonitis, hand numbness, menstrual pain, herpes, shingles, heart enlargement, cold sensitivity, low body temperature, low blood pressure, and weight gain.


However, after incorporating SBM into my life, all these health issues have been resolved. Not only that, but I can now fully enjoy my favorite activities, I have become mentally stronger, and I genuinely enjoy every day. SBM has become a vital guide in my life, transforming it for the better.


I sincerely hope that everyone can experience the remarkable benefits of SBM.


感谢SBM,我在三十多岁时遇到的各种健康问题得到了改善。以前,我饱受半月板损伤引起的膝盖积水、头痛、肩膀酸痛、髋关节和左膝疼痛、坐骨神经痛、便秘、结肠炎症和出血、每年结肠镜检查时的乙状结肠息肉切除、幽门螺杆菌的根除、子宫颈癌细胞异常、腱鞘炎、手麻、生理痛、疱疹、带状疱疹、心脏肥大、怕冷、体温低、低血压和体重增加等众多健康问题的困扰。


然而,自从将SBM融入生活后,这些健康问题全都得到了改善。不仅如此,我还能尽情享受自己喜欢的事情,精神上也变得更加强大。现在的我,真的感到每天都非常快乐。SBM已经成为我生活中不可或缺的重要指南,改变了我的人生。


我真诚希望大家也能了解并体验到SBM的卓越之处。




Lily and Gold London 
Mika (meimei)






Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more