I can do SBM (Self Body Make) even while traveling, so I no longer gain weight and can maintain their health

Today, we have a lesson with a customer who has just returned from overseas.

In Egypt, it was 45 degrees Celsius!  In the past, it was challenging to reset after returning from business trips abroad, but now I can do SBM (Self Body Make) even while traveling, so I no longer gain weight and can maintain their health. 

The simple movements of SBM might seem boring at first, but now they even take their SBM pillow with them on trips and can practice SBM anywhere. It might be difficult at first, but it would be great if more people got to know SBM.





I try to go fencing once a week.

After fencing, I do SBM for body maintenance. SBM helps prevent injuries


To those at sports clubs, why not incorporate SBM into your routine?




Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more