Pinched nerves?





This is my first time for the 6-hour-SBM exercise and 3-day-fasting with Enzyme Paste.  

In the 3-day-fasting I felt like sleepy all day the 1st day, but it's different in  the rest days, I got more energy and even couldn't sleep at night.   I loose 1.5kg.😍


I thought I couldn't finish the 6-hour-SBM exercise in the beginning, turn out I made it to the last minute with you guys on my iPad screen,🤣 thanks to you all and Mika!🌹   


I always felt pain or numbness with my arms during my everyday SBM exercise. Still, I felt the same during the 6-hour-SBM exercise 2 days ago.  However, it was just recovered while I didn't realize when it happened.   

I also felt I can make my chin a little upper than usual, I guess it's a good thing.😄

Longer SBM exercise makes my problem better in one time, different with everyday short ones' effect, and I like to make it with so many companies, thank you guys, thank you Mika~💖🏆🎉🎊






SBM is the potential to assist in addressing body distortions and creating curvature in the spine. By doing so, it aims to alleviate nerve compression and facilitate the free flow of nerves throughout the body.




Lily and gold  Enzyme Paste 



       Recovery day one
 After Enzyme Paste Fasting 3 days - 5 days ......  


Comments

Labels

Show more