I immediately saw the results and within the first couple of weeks


This was my 2nd 6-HR SBM session. My first SBM session ever, was a six hour session in March, four months ago. I was not very familiar with SBM at all, but was keen to try as I had been suffering from a pinched nerve in my L5-L6 spin and C4/5 neck. The pain caused me to stop any form of exercise and I was desperate to recover. Even a slight jog and sometimes a brisk walk would cause me pain. My first 6-HR SBM session, which was also my first ever SBM session, was very grueling and difficult! I drank all the glucosamine and felt very ill. But I still felt it was very worth doing the 6 hour course. Because staying at the course for such a long time forced me to progress a lot more than I would have. After that first session I was able to exercise at home on my own, first 5 minutes neck and spine, then slowly 10 minutes, then 15 and finally about 30-40 minutes. I immediately saw the results and within the first couple of weeks I immediately felt an improvement in my posture, and much less pain in my lower back. Within a couple months, I was back to light jogging and light physical exercise. So I was very excited to recommend my husband to try the 6-HR SBM course as well. After the second course, I drank much less glucosamine, only 5 packs, but still felt very nauseous by the afternoon. The morning session, with the lower back was fine, But by the afternoon, after rocking my neck for about 45 minutes, I already started feeling quite dizzy and nauseated. Then I threw up. But I think it makes sense what Mei Mei said, that this means I have problems with my neck. Because I do have a lot of issues with tightness and aches and pains in my neck. So I hope to continue to practice SBM and improve.


Comments

Labels

Show more