Selfcare at home Private SBM lessons by online



I wanted to continue taking SBM lessons after The third  Lockdown in London.  Fortunately, we have been able to do private SBM lessons by Zoom, and we have been doing it since then.

 Immediately after the lesson, Mika will give feedback on the zoom short video, so I'm grateful that I can understand the movements during the lesson and pick up the points that need to be improved.

In addition, because the lessons can be taken at home by zoom, there is no time loss due to going out, and I think this is an epoch-making system. 

My health condition is good 


伦敦第3次解封之后,我想继续上SBM课。 幸运的是,我们已经能够通过Zoom进行私人课程,并且从那时起我们就一直在这样做。

 课程结束后,Mika老师会立即提供有关缩放短视频的反馈,因此,我很高兴能够理解课程中的动作并了解需要改进的地方。

另外,由于可以在家里放大观看课程,因此不会因外出而浪费时间,我认为这是一个划时代的系统。

我的身体好







Please contact us if you want to join our private lesson.







Comments

Labels

Show more