When faced with such a situation, can you trust yourself?

Recently, I heard stories from two people who, despite having different diagnoses, are in similar situations.


Their responses to doctors' suggestions... I noticed a significant difference here!


Person A:

"The hospital told me I have to undergo XX treatment.

Since I lack knowledge, I have no choice but to do what the doctor says... If I had more knowledge, it might have been different..."


She seemed somewhat unsatisfied.

Anyone can make a choice. Some people choose XX treatment after careful consideration, while others decide against it. Either way, the decision is yours.

When you go along with others' decisions without being convinced, you might later think, "This isn't what I wanted," leading to anxiety and further dissatisfaction.


Person B:

"The doctor said I'll need XX treatment soon. What's broken can't be repaired...

That's what doctors say, but I thought it might be possible to recover, so I researched on my own and even inquired in other countries. I want to do YY. I don't want XX treatment."


They researched on their own, even traveled to relevant places, and made a decision they were satisfied with, determining what they could do themselves.

Regardless of the outcome, they decided to do what they could before resorting to XX treatment.

They don't entrust their life to others.


A doctor friend reportedly told them:

"In your current condition, many people would be mentally affected, some even becoming depressed.

You're mentally strong."


We never know when we might find ourselves in such situations.

It's crucial to maintain a mindset of walking your own life path in any situation.

To do this, it's important to keep a healthy body and decide that everything is up to you.

Once you've decided, believe in yourself and proceed steadily.


When faced with such a situation, can you trust yourself?


What do you all think?


We learn every day.




Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more