I have a neck hernia, Try SBM !

Here are some comments from clients who attended the SBM detox seminar at the Tokyo main school. Even if you have a hernia, don't give up and give SBM a try.

Lily and Gold Tokyo  Yuriko Blog  



I have a neck hernia, carotid artery aneurysm and hypertension.
I have been on SBM for three months.
In the first month my neck hernia became easier, in the second month my carotid artery aneurysm became smaller and in the third month my blood pressure dropped (from 150 to 107) during a detox seminar.

15 years ago I got whiplash in a car accident and afterwards, despite various treatments, it gradually got worse and I got a neck hernia.
I consulted a doctor to cure my neck hernia, but he told me that there was no treatment other than surgery, and that the chances of surgery being successful were low!

Just then I heard that someone had cured a hernia with SBM, so I decided to try SBM.

I also had a carotid artery aneurysm (6 mm) in my brain, and my blood pressure was high (150 on top), so I was in danger of having a stroke.
I was surprised that SBM relieved my hernia and even reduced the size of the carotid artery aneurysm.
And that the detox seminar even lowered my blood pressure was truly a dream come true.

In the future, I am going to try my hand at classic car racing at the Tsukuba Circuit.
SBM makes it possible for me to participate in car racing, which is contraindicated for neck hernias.
Thank you SBM for your ministry!


Lily and Gold Tokyo Mail school  SBM detox seminar 

https://lilyandgold.com





Comments

Labels

Show more