Since I started attending SBM classes, I have continuously realised that "the cause of everything is me".

 






Meet some of our London school clients. She has been doing SBM with her husband and daughter for nine years.

I run a hair salon.
We first met when Mika come to my salon.
When I asked her to reschedule the appointment due to my health condition and came to the salon on a new date and time, I apologised and told her that my health condition was the reason, and she gave me a lot of advice.
I was not ignorant about physical and mental health, but I was fascinated by Mika's story and SBM.

I was fascinated by her talk and SBM.
Pregnancy, childbirth, child rearing, ageing, etc
I had been spending my daily life accepting that various changes in my environment triggered my poor health, but after attending the SBM class, I realised that I had been living in a world where I had to live in a state of ignorance and ignorance.
Since I started attending SBM classes, I have continuously realised that "the cause of everything is me".

Knowing yourself and changing yourself is the most important factor in changing yourself.
I have also been surprised to find that I can love myself and eliminate ill health, and above all, increase my confidence and eliminate the feeling of holding back or giving up.

I am looking forward to being with SBM again.
Thank you all for the opportunity to meet you all.

Kanda

https://www.yuhei.co.uk








Comments

Labels

Show more