What’s the Self Body Make?


What’s the Self Body Make?
The name speaks for itself- SBM literally means ’making your own body’. It is a set of simple, self-curing exercises for your back and neck by using a special SBM pillow.
The exercise will gradually correct the position of pelvis, spine, leading to correction of balance disorders and muscle imbalances.
A modern office lifestyle often involves long hours in front of a computer. Sitting for such a long time causes lower back pain and neck pain. For example, I myself now started feeling such effects on my body – lower back pain, can’t lift heavy items, and can’t wear high heels. As for the neck, as I often read on my mobile, with my neck pointing down. I am feeling the consequences — no pillows feel comfortable to me.
SBM is an exercise targeting the lower back and the neck. By slowly adjusting the spinal position, it aims to balance the posture and to help regain health.
At first glance, SMB is very simple. You only need to put a SBM pillow under the lower back or under the neck and rotate the waist or neck with rhythm.
In reality it is not that simple. In my case, my lower spine is already a bit stiff. When I first did the exercise, it took a while to warm up and relax into the position. However, once I reached the right position and started to move, I could feel the stimulation and adjustment the movement made to my lower back, and it was like a kind of massage.
Some attendees and have experienced improvements with the following:
Colonic Migraine
Slipped disc and high-arch
Poor posture and hunchback
Thyroid – Graves’s disease and pregnancy
A lumbar herniated disc and Ear ringing
Period pain, Back Pain , Hey fever,
Motion sickness
shoulder pain
tiredness and fatigue
depression
lack of sleep
infertility
hip-joint pain

please join our membership class 


 info@lilyandgold-london.com












Comments

Labels

Show more