I did realize that I had not been seriously dealing with SBM on one excuse or another.

SBM Lesson Client's voice after trial lesson  
Continued from Yesterday.
I was spending everyday having difficulty walking 


When I took up SBM, my right hand never reached an SBM pillow. I was not sure whether a day would come when I would be able to practice exercised grasping a pillow. After practicing for a few month, to my delight, I became capable of grasping a pillow. I gradually came to feel better and proceed to the middle class pillow practice. I should have kept this favourable change going on, but I feel into a cycle of increase and decrease of my weight.

I was spiritually weak, always finding excuses such as "I am not practicing this exercise to lose weight." And As long as I practice exercises everyday, my bone structure would change and I would eventually lose weight. I was lenient with myself. My eating habit and practicing exercises were two separated things. Meanwhile, a new problem of my life came up and I had an opportunity to review my ways of life including SBM.I asked Mika to take the trouble to make a copy of my body size records. When I carefully examined it and faced the reality of my weight rebounding that was exhibited in stark figures, I did realize that I had not been seriously dealing with SBM on one excuse or another. At the same time, I felt sorry for such posture of me to SBM

TBC



SBM  Trial Lesson - Lily and Gold London

Self Body Make is a set of simple, self-curing exercises for your back and neck using a special SBM pillow. The exercise will gradually correct the position of pelvis and spine, leading to correction of balance disorders and muscle imbalances.


  


For booking a trial lesson(£60,  1hour  ) and inquiries, please contact us.



Replacewith @ when sending

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more