I wanted to cure my ‘hunchback’ so I decided to start SBM

Clients voice SBM detox seminar.



Thank you for the 5-hour SBM detox seminar.
Even though it was for a couple of days, I experienced fasting for the first time in my life. What’s more, refraining from smoking and drinking coffee was mind-changing.

I started SBM purely because I wanted to cure my hunchback.

I did the exercise at my own pace but physical changes were happening slowly but surely. And the fact that I was sensing these changes was a signal to the next step.

The theme of the 5-hour event was to “release tension and relax”.
And the key onomatopoeia was ‘funya-funya’, the state of loosen up. I wasn’t uttering ‘funya-funya’ during the session, but replaying the phrase in my mind helping to stablise my pace while exercising.

Most importantly, the aim of attending this event was to change my attitude towards binge eating and quitting cigarettes. And it worked wonders. 

My work does not allow me to eat regularly, and I was fine with just one meal a day- or so I thought. In fact, quitting my so-called ‘staple foods` which I would take from dawn to dusk, namely coffee and cigarettes, seemed more daunting. Now I am few days in since I gave up the two. Hopefully I will stay this way. It would be fantastic if I could give up smoking for good. This event made me rethink my work-life balance and the significance of healthy diet and sleeping well. Let’s hope this seminar has been the turning point for me to improve my body over the coming months.





Lily and Gold  SBM Detox Seminar in London
Sunday , 9 July 2017 11:30 - 16:30  


 For more details : info@lilyandgold-london.com



Comments

Labels

Show more