You did well to cure such severe migraines on your own. No longer needing medication

Today, We had lessons with a customer who was attending their second SBM lesson since joining, and a customer who was graduating from our classroom.


The new customer asked, "How was the neck exercise when you first started SBM? For me, I get sleepy, my neck hurts, and if I do it for too long, my knees start to hurt..."


They were inquiring about the symptoms and reactions when first starting SBM.


The graduating customer kindly shared their experience, from the reason they joined to their journey:


**I had severe migraines and started SBM because of it. For the first year, I couldn't do the neck exercises for long. When doing SBM, they would feel sick and vomit. Then one day, they found their neck became easier to move.


"You didn't quit SBM even though it was so tough!"


**"After giving birth to my daughter, I had headaches. I didn't even know the term 'migraine', but I was suppressing the pain with medication like Loxonin. When a migraine started and I missed the timing to take the medicine, even painkillers wouldn't work. Light became unbearable, so I had to stay in a room with curtains closed for three days. With a young daughter, I knew this couldn't continue."**


**"I learned about SBM through  Mr Y, who cured his migraines with SBM. He didn't introduce it to me easily, saying it was an exercise that required determination. But after starting SBM, I understood well. At first, it was like an ascetic practice... but it will definitely get better."**


Ms. A, thank you for your 7 years and 4 months. Today, hearing your story from when you started SBM, I remembered when you first joined. You did well to cure such severe migraines on your own. No longer needing medication, I can sense that you're living your daily life, work, family matters, and hobbies to the fullest, experiencing life lightly day by day.


Ms. A, please continue with us from next month as well!


In today's lesson, I believe your SBM experience became an encouragement and hope for our new customer!


Thank you, Ms. A, and Ms. K who asked many questions!


Hearing customers' experiences, physical responses, and how they overcame challenges is the real thrill of SBM lessons. Let's continue enjoying SBM surrounded by seniors!





Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more