It is not a little late. Your life is still ahead of you.




2012 




Booklet of interviews I did when I was 43 years old.

Challenges from the age of over 40

It is not a little late.
Your life is still ahead of you.
What you can do to enjoy the life you have been given to the fullest.


SBM.



How SBM cured me of many physical ailments that I had had since I was a teenager

Hip pain
Knee pain
Headaches
Stiff shoulders
Period pain
Weight gain
lumbar spondylosis
Colon polyps
Constipation
Posture
Body balance
Numbness in the hands


There are many more😅

If you want to know more... 




That I would be happy if people with the same ailments as me could find out a little bit about SBM and get well in the same way.
I am still working as an SBM instructor since 2010 in London





Everyone can be healthy.




Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more