It is my second time to participate in 3 days fasting and 6 hours SBM. SBM Detox Seminar in London



 

Y

It is my second time to participate in 3 days fasting and 6 hours SBM.  It was much smooth and comfortable than the first time.  I have traveled for one month, which is very exhausted journey even we called it holiday. Ate  too much food and lived in  different time zone. The body clock was chaotic and felt like a balloon inside.          

 Everyone must listen to their body, that is what Mika said, my SBM teacher.  To me, I know the 6 hours SBM could sort my problem .  

 And as expected, I did lose the feeling of balloon of my body through the fasting. The paste we ate and water we drank every day was so important during the time.  Believe or not , the  6 hours SBM have corrected my holiday tiredness . And meanwhile , it makes me more energy now.     

 

Thanks to dearest Mika , Chang and Fu and other new  friends who participated the workshop. We did a good job 👏 

 

 


 

From Mika

Mr Yi Participated after returning from a month-long trip back home. he spent three days just before the seminar using only Lily & Gold enzyme paste because he knew that the participants were fasting with enzyme paste.

Last time he attended the November seminar, there was a difference in pelvic height, but this time I saw an improvement until his pelvic height was aligned to the same height, I felt more stable around his waist, and I felt he is doing more comfortable and dependable in exercise. Well done  I'm glad you remembered what I said last time, listen to your body...! ! Thank you!!!

 

 

 

Gさん

 

在英国少林寺参加连续6小时的 SBM 工作坊,在老师的指导下,先在身体腰部垫一个枕头,然后再移到颈部,开始是痛苦的,在摇摆的过程中,不断的程现出身体有问题的部位,用身体主动的在枕头上做摇摆运动,(主动按摩)。达到脊椎两侧肌肉平衡,减少身体的疼痛消除疲劳。枕头在颈部摆动时手指有麻的感觉,我相信在坚持一段时间就会好的。

能和大家一起参加这个sbm 健身运动很开心,谢谢美美/米卡老师チューリップチューリップチューリップ

 



From Mika

Mr G is a first time participant.

He is an expert in body and understood that SBM can help himr to regulate his own body, and his body also showed his personality. This was his first time with SBM and he accepted it nonchalantly, feeling numbness in his fingers and the reactions of his body. His right hand was cold, his left hand was warm and his right fingers were numb... He was doing SBM without stopping while talking.

I was also impressed by the way he said, "I'll do it myself..." during the conversation. First time SBM and did well until the end.  Well done Thank you very much. !!!!

 

 


The next SBM detox seminar is on Sunday 2 July.

Details will be announced again.

If you're new or interested, this is your chance to do SBM together!

We hope you will join us.

Comments

Labels

Show more