6-hour SBM exercise gave me incomparable gains.





 

Clients Testimonials   Jack

This time I still did a 5-day detox fast and 5-day light food recovery program. I didn't feel particularly uncomfortable, just a little dizzy within 3 days, but after eating the paste, the dizziness disappeared, and the blood sugar rose sharply, especially on the 4th and 5th days, I didn't feel tired at all, and I was very energetic  good.

Although I have no intention of losing weight, I still lost 3 kg in 5 days, but getting rid of the fat ring around the stomach is not a bad thing 😅

During this 5-day detoxification period, I still went out to work every day, but I didn't feel the slightest discomfort, and my face showed a better luster and smoothness, so this detoxification is completely successful and effective.

This 6 hours of SBM exercise made me feel easier than last time.  During this exercise, my shoulders were fully attached to the ground and opened up. At the beginning of the neck exercise, the numbness in my left shoulder, arm and fingers disappeared after 40 minutes.

In short, this 6-hour SBM exercise gave me incomparable gains.

I would like to thank Mika for her kind guidance and everyone's warm support 🙏



Enzyme Pastes 



Comments

Labels

Show more