I was diagnosed with a herniated disc. Can I be cured without surgery if I am careful about my lifestyle?

 I was diagnosed with a herniated disc. Can I be cured without surgery if I am careful about my lifestyle?


I often get this kind of consultation because of my work. I'm not a doctor, so I can't give you any advice, whether it's cured or not.I have been teaching SBM for 11 years in London and I am talking about the experience of teaching SBM to people with herniated discs and the changes in their symptoms without operations. 


It is more common in herniated discs, but thinning discs do not heal even if left untreated.Many people have thinning intervertebral discs as they age. Muscle weakness, the intervertebral disc that acts as a cushion becomes thinner, and the range of motion of the body is also affected.

Many people wonder if stretching and exercising will help.





What is needed for the body with aging, from the viewpoint of anatomical physiology

How do you thicken the thinned disc? Have you ever thought about it? This answer is a hint for those with herniated discs.







SBM does not require many movements when it comes to exercise.

https://www.facebook.com/lilyandgold



 I was diagnosed with a herniated disc. Can I be cured without surgery if I am careful about my lifestyle?


I don't think it can be cured just by paying attention in daily life. It is recommended to approach the cause fundamentally and cure it.


If you are interested in SBM, please feel to contact us . SBM with Lily & Gold Glucosamine could help your herniated disc.




http://lilyandgold-london.com/sbm_en.html


Comments

Labels

Show more