No longer suffered from those somatic symptoms

Body conditions before starting SBM
Junior High School to High School
Lumbar spondylolisthesis with a temporal walking difficulty and had to wear corset
Diagnosed as straight cervical spine by a chiropractor
Painful menstrual periods and could not get out of bed on heavy
days, Anemia, Meniscal legion of the left knee, Weight gain
20s to 30s
Meniscal tear worsened with fluid build-up inside the knee
Headaches, shoulder pains, hip joint pains and pains in the left knee
Sciatica, Constipation, Inflammatory bowel disease with bleeding
Booked for colonoscopy every year, Removal of colorectal polyp
Eradication of Helicobacter pylori
Cervical cytology Level 3 (abnormal cervical cells)
Tendonitis with constant numbness on both wrists
Period pains (I was in agony every time before the menstruation started) , Herpes, Shingles, Cardiac hypertrophy, Hyperthermia
Weight gain
Prior to starting SBM, I was frequenting the hospital for a very long time.
I attempted to do the SBM exercise at the workshop but as I laid on the pillow my hip would not touch the floor so I couldn’t do any exercise that day. I continued lying on the pillow for the next 10 days and finally my hip touched the yoga mat beneath me. The hip touched the floor, however, my back didn’t, so I was literally sustaining my upper body by my head. I was in pain while I was doing the exercise for the back. I was in tears and unable to speak. It was like that for the first 2 months until I could gradually exercise without difficulty. It took good 3 months to do exercises for both back and neck with ease.
No longer suffered from severe period pains
It was 3 months on since I started the SBM when I no longer suffered from severe period pains. I didn’t need painkillers anymore. The knee pain also disappeared and I was no longer seeing a chiropractor. My weight gradually dropped. I was free from various other symptoms too. As I started SBM I discovered I had been having myodesopsia and Meniere's disease. The symptoms of Meniere's disease came and went, but the dizziness faded gradually and did not come back.
I learned the importance of gut bacteria through SBM. By combining the exercise and the intake of bacteria, I saw improvements with my bowel movements as well as with the symptoms of herpes and shingles. I was starting to feel lighter and the size of my face was becoming smaller. Further exercise of SBM and intake of the gut bacteria saw further improvements on my body with no new colonal polyps found from colonoscopy and the doctor said no further tests were required for the next 3 years. This was 16 months on since I first started SBM.
Prior to starting SBM I was wearing size 8 jeans from GAP. Now I am wearing size 1! Not only I am in good health but because I have toned a great deal I now have a wider selection in my wardrobe. This was an unexpected but a pleasant surprise.
Looking back at the last 2 decades my body was sending out SOS signals, starting from lumbar spondylolisthesis and straight neck. However, I wasn’t taking those signals seriously by undergoing temporary treatments- I wasn’t dealing in depth with the cause of each symptom. As a result, my body was falling to pieces. I realized every part of my body is connected and affects one another.
I was blessed for discovering SBM. Today I feel the joy of spreading the benefits of SBM and proud of being a SBM instructor in London.


Lily & Gold London
SBM instructor
Mika (meimei)

Comments

Labels

Show more