Here are some impressions from the SBM detox seminar

Here are some impressions from the SBM detox seminar

Mika-san,

Good morning. Thank you very much for your assistance at yesterday's seminar. It was almost a year since my last participation, but as everyone else attending was familiar, it created a relaxed atmosphere, making the 6 hours fly by. I experienced some lower abdominal pain and diarrhea during the seminar, likely due to the first experience with the concentrated drink, but returned to normal after returning home. I slept soundly at night and woke up refreshed in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing what effects will come next. Once again, thank you for yesterday.


Great to hear that you had such a fantastic time during the six hours! Your movements were steady and light throughout, which was wonderful. It seems like the first experience with the concentrated drink really affected your intestines. As the gut bacteria stabilize, the diarrhea should stop. Continuing to strengthen the gut flora would be beneficial. Looking forward to seeing your further changes, A-san!


Having completed everything, thank you very much. This was my second time attending the advanced pillow and concentrated drink seminar. Immediately, the center of my abdomen started to heat up. Since using this pillow, I can't help but wonder if I'm sweating from my organs and bones? It's not a flowing sweat but a continuous, steady one, which is very comfortable and warms the core of my body.

We shared our goals before starting, and perhaps because all the participants were familiar faces, someone declared, "Let's have fun," which set the tone. Nevertheless, I think it was the most enjoyable seminar with the most smiles I've experienced so far.

Fasting went smoothly, and after consulting with the teacher, we decided to extend it a bit. The morning after the seminar, I suddenly felt like exercising vigorously, so I did a solid two hours of exercise. It was my first time doing SBM right after exercising vigorously. I was surprised once again by how quickly it took effect and the various reactions that came out, as if I had been doing it for much longer. I can't help but be fascinated by SBM, whether I continue or not.


Thank you for your kind words about enjoying the seminar the most with the most smiles! Your steady pace and abundance of smiles were impressive, and I felt even more reassured when I saw you smiling and talking to the person next to you, who seemed to be struggling at times. Your body's response is faster now, and I'm learning about the condition of your body, which has been consistently cared for. As we've already put the concentrated drink in, let's extend the fast for three more days, making it a total of eight days. Looking forward to further changes!


During this five-day detox fast, I didn't feel any hunger, and my stomach felt particularly relaxed and comfortable. Although I felt a bit dizzy when I woke up on the first day, it quickly subsided and didn't affect my normal workday. By the second day, I felt very energetic, and my skin appeared smoother, so I feel this detox was more effective than before.



During the six-hour SBM exercise, I felt that my lumbar curvature improved more than before with prolonged exercise. However, I still need to strengthen the swinging intensity of my neck exercises, but regardless, I successfully completed this SBM seminar. Sincere gratitude to Master Mika for her guidance, and thanks to this exercise for bringing me a healthy body.


Once again, thank you for your participation. The next seminar will be held on July 7th. We will inform you again soon.







Comments

Labels

Show more