This is a testimonial from the Tokyo Main SBM Detox Seminar.

We would like to share with you some of the feedback we have received from our customers.

 Original  https://ameblo.jp/0726yuriko/entry-12803227266.html Japanese 

...

Being able to use my time to exercise for six hours.

I felt that this was a great luxury and I was filled with gratitude for being able to participate in the seminar.

I was able to complete the exercises while interacting with my body, as my body was relaxed and I could feel the twists and turns resonating throughout my body.

 

Although I have graduated from the course, I am still enjoying the changes I can feel from the fasting and the long hours of exercise. The daily exercise, taking care of my body and the concentrated time at the detox seminar are very important for me to balance my body and mind, as if I am rewarding myself. It was a great feeling to hear the words of gratitude and thanks from the participants.

Thank you for creating the place!


-------


Yuriko-sensei and Masayo-sensei, thank you for your hard work at the recent seminar.

 

It was a time when I felt that SBM is becoming more and more aggressive and moving forward. I was motivated to do my best and I could make it through the six hours.

It has been one and a half years since I started SBM. My back has been straightened like a hunchback , my cerebral aneurysm, which was like a bomb, has been reduced in size, I am out of the danger zone of stroke, and I am enjoying a happy life because of my health. I am grateful, grateful, grateful to Dr Yuriko and Dr Masayo. 、、、、

And as I had spinal stenosis, this SBM exercise has built up the muscles around my spinal column and increased the distance of my golf driver by 30 yards, which is effective when I swing my arms with my body, so I have a happy golf life and I am grateful, grateful, grateful again.

 

I'm embarrassed to say it to your face, so I'll take this opportunity to say it again and again, 'Thank you ‼️'.


-----

Yuriko sensei and Masayo sensei

Good morning. Thank you very much for the seminar.

Before I went to sleep last night, I thought I was happy, and in the morning I woke up refreshed. There was also a sign in this seminar to remind me of what was important. I didn't get enough sleep in my daily life, so I had to sleep every day during the detox period, and the day before the seminar I got plenty of sleep, which reminded me of the importance of sleep.

I also felt that I was given the opportunity to face myself and focus on myself instead of being aware of the outside world.

After Yuriko-sensei's guidance, I was able to move much better, relax and focus on myself. This seminar was also very meaningful. Thank you for everything.

I look forward to seeing you again.

------

'Yuriko-sensei, Masayo-sensei,

Thank you very much for the seminar the other day.

This seminar was a lot easier, from the fasting. I fasted for five days with the enzyme paste and during that time I had no problems attending classes and walking to and from school. I was able to go about my daily life while fasting without any worries or doubts, whereas in the past I always had food with me because I was afraid of the sudden onset of hypoglycaemic symptoms.

And during the seminar, I usually had to think about things during the seminar, but this time I was able to exercise only listening to the sound of the metronome. Recently I have been in the habit of going faster than the sound, so it was good to be able to do this at a time when I could be aware of this. Even though I am aware of doing SBM when I have some discomfort, I realised that I tend to do the exercises in my own way (moving fast without synchronising with the metronome, putting deliberate effort on 'the part I want it to work'), so from now on, I want to be conscious of doing the exercises as you have taught me so that I can practice them properly. I would like to do my best from now on so that I can consciously practice the exercises as you have taught me. Thank you again."

...

Hello🍀.

Thank you for the opportunity to attend your detox seminar the other day: ☺️✨

 This time I was very well conditioned and ready both physically and mentally, especially for the seminar.

 

However, although I felt light at the beginning of the swing of the hips, I gradually felt discomfort in my shoulder blades and unconsciously became more conscious of them.

 

The seminar reminded me of the importance of sticking to the basics and concentrating on myself. Thank you for everything! I thank you from the bottom of my heart 💖.


..


Good morning. Thank you very much for yesterday. As usual, it was a very quick six hours. I felt a little drowsy during the neck exercises in the second half.

Yuriko's words about facing yourself made me think a little. On my way home, I went home thinking about what I have to face myself.

 

I still have a long way to go. The body is honest, so the body shows its condition. Even if it gets better for a moment.

If you stop, it will come back again. It's what the body is telling me. Just do it, just do it.

I realised that I'm no good at it and now I'm still noticing it. 😅It was a day.

Thank you very much... I will continue to do my best so that I can move forward (all over my body) one by one. Thank you very much.






Comments

Labels

Show more