The immune system defends the body against infection.

Improving immunity is best way to protect my body healthy

I used to got many health issues since 20s

After I met SBM when I was 37, my gut feeling said This is it!
Since then 

  • I do SBM exercises one hour every evening.





  • Taking supplements such as  Enzymes paste, Glucosamine, Ca (Ca +Mg + Natto bacteria)

Its simple and I have been doing  past 12 years and my immune system improved a lot and all my symptoms gone. The immune system defends the body against infection. 

I do eat all foods ( I do not like smell of milk lol) and I do not have any diet because my body know and tell me if something not right.  I recommend Human body is amazing and we should make the best way function of the body first.The one cause of poor condition is  Inability of a bodily part or organ to function normally.










SBM Workshop in London

 Lily & Gold Self Body Make Workshop

SBM WORKSHOP in June

SUNDAY 21TH JUNE 2020
10:30AM - 17:00PM

WITH MIKA
LILY & GOLD LONDON

PART1  - INTRODUCE SBM AND BASIC HEALTH AND BODY  2H
PART 2 - SBM EXERCISES  4 H

AT LIGHT CENTRE MOORGATE

FEE £380

(INCLUDING LILY & GOLD GLUCOSAMINE £120WORTH
 BODY CHECK AND ADVICE  £140 WORTH
AND WATER)

PLUS £120 FOR SPECIAL SBM PILLOW
IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE ONE




 I was spending everyday having difficulty walking..

"I chronically had a headache, stiff shoulders, backache, numbness of my big toe, the splitting of my little toenail and so on. As far as they were concerned, there were no symptoms that might be diagnosed as serious diseases."

  I did realize that I had not been seriously dealing with SBM on one excuse or another. 

"I was spiritually weak, always finding excuses such as "I am not practicing this exercise to lose weight." And As long as I practice exercises everyday, my bone structure would change and I would eventually lose weight. I was lenient with myself."

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more